SUNDAY 12TH FEBRUARY 2017
Rotorua classic ride: 82 KM - 2 LAPS
Each rider completes a total distance of 84km. To enter this grade, you must complete two laps in under 3 and a half hours.
Prizes: 1st, 2nd and 3rd Male and Female
ROtorua social ride: 42km - 1 lap:
Each rider completes a total distance of 42km. To enter this grade, you must complete ONE lap in under 3 hours.
- Junior, under 20
- 20 - 29
- 30 - 39
- 40 - 49
- 50 - 59
- 60 +
- Before 13-Dec-2016 = 65.00 (plus 6.5% for online and visa transactions)
- 13-Dec-2016 to 1-Feb-2017 = 75.00 (plus 6.5% for online and visa transactions)
- 01-Feb-2017 to 10-Feb = 85.00 (plus 6.5% for online and visa transactions)
- Registration packs can be collected from Cycle Zone Saturday 10AM - 12AM or from 2PM - 4PM.
- Sunday (race day): 6.30am - 7.00am Eat Streat
- If you had your pack delivered by courier, you do not need to attend any registration. Just rock up on race day and race.
The race starts at Eat Streat. 2 Lap racers will start at 7:30am and 1 Lappers at 7:35am.
All racers will finish on Rangiuru Street.
Prize giving will be held on Eat Streat at midday.
GRADES AND AGE GROUPS:
Click here for more info.
SUPPORT CREWS & TRANSPORT:
There will be available on the course: mechanics, a first-aid team, a sag wagon, plus other event staff for your assistance to make this an enjoyable and memorable ride.
Riders must wear an approved Safety New Zealand helmet while riding in the event. Have your helmet and bike checked.
TRANSFERS, REFUNDS & LATE FEES:
No transfers or refunds after the 1st of February, sorry. Any refunds prior to that are subject to a $30 administration fee. If you have received you pack, there will be no refunds. In case of a natural disaster, entry fees will not be refunded.